Monday, June 8, 2020

Good Bye Lover, Hello Friend

Goodbye Lover, Hello friend



When you think of another lover, that means the fire is gone
Although I can think of no other, it is best for me to move on
As I always say, it is you I will always love
For the sweetest memories, it is you I think of
The conversations we had in a short time span
The feeling of love while simply holding your hand
Or kissing you all over as I made love to you
All the while thinking; my love for you is true
But I now know that it is not enough
I must accept it; though I yearn for your touch
After last night’s talk, things aren’t the same
You seem to have strong feelings for what’s his name
I can’t seem to recall his name and I really don’t want to
I definitely don’t want to envision him kissing you
As I said last night, you will probably get burned
I‘ve gone through it already; now it’s your turn
Please know that I will always be at your side
Through thick and thin; no matter how bumpy the ride
Yes friends till the end, this I can swear
For you as a friend, I will always care.



https://www.amazon.com/Knowledge-Gift-Emerson-Welch-Jr/dp/0970456905/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=EMERSON+WELCH+JR&qid=1563552279&s=gateway&sr=8-2



Instagram: Emerson_Welch63 

No comments:

Post a Comment