Monday, May 28, 2012

Make A Difference


MAKE A DIFFERENCE

I’m going to make a difference, like it or not
A change may sound strange but I wont be stopped
I’ll be a positive influence to anyone I speak to
It maybe him or her or it just maybe you
Yes, a thought provoking poem is what I intend to share
It’s rare someone cares but if it’s positive I’m there
To make this a better place in which we all live
If guidance is needed, then I’ve got it to give
I may reveal an experience to increase your intelligence
The words may be intense yet they will all make sense
So take a look through the book and I’m sure you’ll find
A reason to make a difference, cause I found mine
  Stop wishing, just listen to the voice in your heart
Cause it all comes from within when you make that fresh start.
                                                        
                             
                                                                                                             Written by

                                                                                          Emerson Welch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment