Saturday, May 26, 2012

Knowledge Is A Gift

KNOWLEDGE IS A GIFT

Live and learn and you’ll live much longer
Knowledge is key; with it you grow stronger
So keep your eyes open and try to be
The one who learns the most; not like me
I am an individual just like you
If you think it through, you’ll agree with me too
Just be all you can; not what you think I am
For I am just a man and for you I’ve got no plan
You see I am trying to acquire, just as you should
The knowledge of others so I can be all I could
So when adversity arises and God knows it will
In the strongest of tornadoes, I can stand still
I’ve taken all past doubts and put them on a shelf
I exude confidence from within, yes I believe in myself
Some say the sky is the limit; well the sky has no limit
This game called life, I say we can all win it
We should all live and learn and learn together to live
For knowledge is a gift---Blessed is to give.


                                                          Written by
                                                                                                 Emerson Welch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment