Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stop The Violence

STOP!!!   THE VIOLENCE

I’ve been anointed and appointed to speak the spoken word
Though I may sound absurd my, words shall be heard
As I speak, your knees get weak as I interrupt the silence
With a blessing in the form of a lesson called stop the violence
So as I preach to each, it’s your soul I’ll reach
Creating hope to help cope as I proceed to teach
So pay close attention to what I mention from now on
Because what I’ll say just may save your child when it is born
So take heed as I lead with the words I write
Creating a land where every man can begin to unite
Putting an end to violenceL for all violence should be through
See any damage I inflict on you, it afflicts me too
So if I hurt someone else, I to hurt myself, get it?
Violence will end if only we comprehend, life is a gift, respect it


Written By
Emerson Welch

,

No comments:

Post a Comment