Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Parades



PARADES




If I were to take the day off because my favorite contestant won the biggest prize on the most popular game show, wouldn’t the average person consider me crazy? I agree. So with that in mind, I guess it would be easy to understand why I think it is absolutely insane to take a day off to celebrate a hometown sports team winning a championship. Particularly when 99% of the team are multi-millionaires. I think the team and its owners should throw a parade in our honor for being such loyal fans. Saturday or Sunday would be a good day.












                                                                                                                                written by
                                                                                                          EMERSON WELCH,

No comments:

Post a Comment