Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Evolution Theory VS. Holy Bible = No Contest

The Evolution Theory VS. Holy Bible = No Contest


When I think about some of the lessons I learned in school at a young age, I can’t help but think about certain topics. The topic that I really thought was a waste of time was the Evolution Theory.  You know the theory of which I am referring to. The one that says man evolved from monkeys and gorillas over thousands of years.

I also think about the times we went to Sunday school. I remember learning about Adam & Eve. We were taught that God created man and then from Adam’s rib, he created a woman. The Holy Bible never stated nor implied that God made monkeys or gorillas and called them men and women. The Holy Bible specifically says “God created man in his image”.

There are plenty of learning institutions that still teach this theory as fact. What amazes me most is that some of those same institutions also have Bible study as part of the required curriculum.

I not only have a strong disbelief in the Evolution Theory but I also believe those who teach and believe in it can’t possibly believe in the Holy Bible. You see the fact is the Evolution Theory directly contradicts the book that is sacred to all Christians. I am a Christian. With that in mind, I must proudly say, “I believe in the Holy Bible”…………… What do you believe?


Written by
Emerson Welch


No comments:

Post a Comment