Monday, November 23, 2015





GOSSIPING…DOES IT HELP OR HURT?





People who decide to spend time gossiping about others who are living their lives as they see fit, usually don’t have the courage to do the same. Instead, they choose to spend their free time criticizing and judging others.

If you are among those who like to gossip, perhaps you should ask yourself the following questions:

  1. Am I where I want to be in life?
  2. Is the time I spend gossiping conducive to me realizing my potential?
  3. Is the potential damage that can occur with gossiping worth it?
  4. Have I prospered in any way, shape or form since I began gossiping?
  5. Is the fact that I choose to gossip directly responsible for me not improving my lifestyle?


If we spend our time gossiping then the questions above if answered honestly may accomplish what they are intended to do. That is simply to provoke thought that will hopefully lead to a positive change in the way we spend our free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment