Saturday, November 14, 2015

IN HER MIND SHE IS ASKING

In her mind she is asking, who do I think I am? The answer is simple. I am,



Someone who will be with you through your ups and downs when no one else is around

Yeah, I be that man 

Someone who'll encourage your wildest desires and still be the voice of reason whenever it's required 

Yeah, I be that man

Someone who makes it possible for you to smile through your tears while facing all your fears

Yeah, I be that man

Someone who will remind you of your spiritual side through life's bumpy rides 

Yeah, I be that man

Someone who respects your competitive spirit when a lesser man may fear it

Yeah, I be that man

Someone who'll caress you just right at night and hold you till the morning light

Yeah, I be that man

Someone who was attracted to you from the start and always has your best interest at heart

Yeah, I be that man

Someone who can see and appreciate your good intentions because I care enough to pay attention 

Yeah, I be that man

Someone who is willing and capable of giving you that sexual healing when your body yearns for that feeling

Yeah, I be that man

Someone you know you can trust when confidentiality is a must

Yeah, I be that man
Yeah, I be that man
Yeah, I be that man



Any Questions???

No comments:

Post a Comment