Friday, June 1, 2012

When I Look In The Mirror I See


 WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I SEE

When I look in the mirror I see
A person who can accomplish anything staring back at me
I can climb Mount Everest if only I chose to
I work hard and pray everyday because I am suppose to
I’ve got the strength and courage to gain the wisdom I need
With God’s help and the belief I have in myself, I’ll always succeed
Regardless of the challenge or the obstacle before me
In my mind’s eye I can’t help but see that image staring back at me
The image is a reflection of an individual whose potential has no limit
If overcoming life’s adversities is a race, then you can believe I’ll win it
This is how I perceive the image in the mirror to be
I am so very happy that the image of which I speak, is an image of me.



Written by
Emerson Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment